This position is responsible for the technical support of our product lines and application needs including circuit design and layout. This individual will be involved with our customers and sales force in providing project support as required. Project involvement will include both mobile and industrial opportunities including integrated circuits (manifolds) and electronics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred
- Fluid Power Certification a plus
- 5+ years experience
Outside Sales Representative: Seattle WA market
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, you will use your hydraulic and/or pneumatic sales experience along with product application experience to develop new business by assisting customers find solutions to their needs within a specified territory. To achieve success in this role you will need solid time management and organizational skills along with your competitive and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or Engineering or a 2 year technical degree, preferably in Fluid Power
- 5+ years fluid power sales experience
- Strong aptitude in Automation/Motion Control; SMC product knowledge and experience a plus
- Application and troubleshooting experience with fluid power systems
- Experience with value add sales
- Ability to establish and build business relationships
Component Assembly, Light Welding, Tube bending, electrical wiring.
Interprets blueprints, Bills of Materials, hydraulic and wiring diagrams, test specifications, service bulletins, and customer requirements to build product sub-assemblies or final assemblies.
Sets up and operates production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
Assists engineers in developing, building, or testing prototypes or new products, processes, or procedures.
- Fluid Power and Electrical Systems knowledge.
- Experience with hydraulic power unit assembly processes including print interpretation
- Familiarity with fabrication and production processes.
- Degree or certification in fluid power technology or Engineering field
- Two years’ experience working with engineering, manufacturing, or production line work.
Horizontal CNC Operator
Senior level with minimum 15 years’ experience.
- Setup, Operation and management of a CNC machining cell and pallet pool.
- Program and process prove-out on Horizontal and Vertical CNC milling machines.
- Prototype machining and troubleshooting.
- Tool life management and tool analysis.
- Exceptionally organized with extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess math and computer skills.
- Possess advanced machining and mechanical aptitude.
- Energetic and enthusiastic work ethic.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment